UV disinfection that says bye bye to bacteria.
- Suitable for drinking water
- Destroys 99.99% of microorganisms that pass through it
- WRAS Approved
- Easy and safe to install and operate
Easy to use, built to last.
- No chemicals needed
- Constantly monitors UV output
- High quality German engineering
- Commissioning included free of charge
A 24/7 gatekeeper for your water.
HydroWELL® uses Ultraviolet light to destroy bacterial DNA. It's designed to act as a gatekeeper for your system — the unit treats water entering the systems from the main, so it's bacteria-free as it travels to the rest of your system
Installing a HydroWELL® unit supports your compliance with the Health and Safety Executive's L8 code of practice.
Keeps dirt out of the way.
Particulates in water supplies can block the path of UV light, meaning that bacteria can hide behind these particles.
We recommend installing a filter before a HydroWELL®, but we take every precaution we can just in case:
- We make the flow path turbulent - our units are engineered to ensure that the water follows a complex path, meaning that the particles get mixed around and the bacteria gets exposed to the UV
- We protect the UV lamp from particles - so it's easy for you to put the chemicals in the right place
Designed for maximum protection.
We don't hold back on safety.
- WRAS approved
- Independently tested and validated in accordance with BS EN 14897:2006 + A1:2007
- UV lamps pre-burnt for 200 hours to maximise biocidal potency
- Doped quartz sleeve prevents the formation of ozone
- Lamps designed to last 8,000 or 16,000 hours
- Treating mains water supplies
- Rainwater harvesting
- Treating swimming pool water, so lower chlorine levels are needed
- Treating water from bore holes
- Disinfecting water for manufacturing, food, or other process applications
3D BIM Files
Interested in the best UV disinfection system on the market or want to find out more?
Get in touch